- #6: Mostly Ghostly: One Night in Doom House: This movie is stupid, I 100% HATE it!
- #5: Mostly Ghostly: Have You Met My Ghoulfriend?: This movie is okay.
- #4: Mostly Ghostly (Movie): Brings back good memories, but has some errors, but okay.
Yeah, I didn't really care for the Mostly Ghostly films, I really hope Universal doesn't make Little Camp of Horrors into a film, my #1 problem with these films is they change the cast in each movie!
- #3: Monsterville: Cabinet of Souls: a fun Halloween film, really enjoyable, but has a corny as hell ending, oh well, at least they admit it.
- #2: The Haunting Hour: Don't Think About It!: a pretty scary trip! I got to say, it's pretty nice, and this was my #1 favorite Stine movie, until this came out.....
- #1: Goosebumps (film): I like all of Stine's series', but out of all of them, Goosebumps is my favorite, so this is totally #1, it has good acting, a great cast, amazing plot, and creepy music from Danny Elfman (The Nightmare Before Christmas, Sleepy Hollow, Dark Shadows, Batman 1989) it's just an amazing movie, you go Jack Black, but will the sequel be better? We're just going to have to wait and see.